LeoVegas Group Limited has been operating since 2010 when a gaming license was issues by the Maltese Gaming Authority, to offer online gambling for several products, including online casino, live casino and sports betting. LeoVegas Group also holds the license to offer B2B and B2C services.
LeoVegas Group MGA Gaming Licenses:
- Service (B2C) – A license to provide a service for the purposes of engaging with end consumers.
- Authentic Gaming Limited MGA/B2B/352/2016
- Evolution Gaming Malta Limited MGA/B2B/187/2010
- Greentube Malta Limited MGA/B2B/120/2006
- Microgaming Europe Limited MGA/B2B/139/2007
- Net Ent Malta Limited MGA/B2B/109/2004
- NYX Digital Gaming (Malta) Limited MGA/B2B/112/2004
- Play’n Go Malta Limited MGA/B2B/225/2012
- PT Hosting Malta Limited MGA/B2B/137/2007
- Relax Gaming Limited MGA/B2B/246/2013
- Yggdrasil Gaming Limited MGA/B2B/230/2012
- Kambi Malta Limited MGA/B2B/185/2010
- Soft Construct (Malta) Limited MGA/B2B/286/2014
On the 1st of November 2014, LeoVegas Gaming PLC was issued the UK Gambling License to offer online gaming services for UK residents. Further information about LeoVegas Gaming PLC license can be found here: UK Licence Number: 000-039198-R-319450-007
On the 25th January 2017, LeoVegas Group was issued a remote bookmaker’s license in Ireland awarded by the Revenue Commissioners.
On the 3rd October 2016 by the Danish Gambling Authority issued a gambling license for LeoVegas Group to offer their services within the Danish market through the casino license number 15-1660384.